Great Trip

My family went out of town this weekend and I just wanted to start this post by thanking God for getting me and my family there safely and back home. While I was there I had a chance to talk with a family member and the conversation turned to Jesus and getting into Heaven. His response was, "I think God will forgive my sins come judgement day". I asked him if he was saved and he said "no". That broke my heart. I hear this alot when I talk to people. According to the Bible, which is Gods word, the only way we can get to Heaven is by repenting for our sins and accepting Jesus Christ. Come judgement day, if you haven't, and your names not in the "Lambs Book of Life" you will be cast into the lake of fire for all eternity. I'm not saying this, it's what's in God's word. John tells us in Revelations 20 :12 "And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books" In verse :15 "And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire".
How do you get your name into the Lambs Book of Life? Repent your sins, leave your old ways behind and accept Jesus Christ. That's it. Gods not just gonna forgive you on Judgement day because you think he's "good". Because he is good he will have to obey his law which is to find anyone not saved as "guilty". He doesn't want you to be found "guilty", he wants you in Heaven with him. He loves you, won't you please accept his gift of Eternal Life in Heaven? Don't accept him because you've heard about the blessings that you'll get or because of how great you've heard life will be. Accept him because you know you've broken Gods Law that's laid out in the Old Testament. Have you ever lied, stole anything no matter how small, ever looked at someone in "lust". Jesus says to look at someone in "lust" is the same as commiting adultery in your heart. I have, I'll be the first to admit it. Give your life to Jesus and your slate will be wiped cleaned, you'll be forgiven and your name will be written in the Lambs Book of Life. I pray for each and every person that reads this that isn't saved to accept Gods free gift. It's yours, just accept it. How cool is that!





3 Comment(s)
Post a Comment


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said.......  

PRAISE GOD and welcome back! I hope you all had a real good time and got some R&R. See you soon bro.

John

Anonymous Anonymous said.......  

Hi,
I came across your blog on "blogexplosion"...it is really well done and I love the layout!

Just wanted to let you know!

God Bless!

Blogger Russ said.......  

Justin,

Thanks for the compliment on the site. I was designed by DKCD Designs. There links on the right hand side at the bottom of the page. They do a great job and are very reasonable in price. If your thinking about a blog design, I highly recommend checking them out.

Russ

OpenAirPreaching.com

PinPoint


God has blessed me with three wonderful children Christina, Mary and Jake and a beautiful wife Teresa. I'm not a preacher, just an everyday guy with the desire to share Jesus Christ.


All About Prayer - Discover how to effectively talk to God and how to listen for His answer. Communicate with Him today!

John's Blog

Living Kingdom

Kris Estep's Blog

Dave's Blog

Extreme Voice Radio

Todd West Praise Band

The Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry

The Way of the Master

In The Street

Heart Cry Missionary


May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008
satan Loses Another One!
Spending Time...
It's a Shame
Compelled To Praise
Are ya Sharing?


Christian and Religion News

Bible Study Aids Search the Bible
Use the:
Bible Study Tools

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

This blog has been viewed times.