Are ya Sharing?

Got a question for ya. Are you in a rut? You know what I mean, you do the same thing everyday at the same time. It's easy to do, Monday rolls around and the next thing you know it's Sunday. So you head out to Church. Then it's Monday again and you start it all over. Now let me ask you this, during your "normal" routine, how many times have you shared about Jesus with someone who doesn't know him? I mean really shared the joy of Jesus Christ with even one person. I'm not talking about just talking about him with your friends, I'm talking about truly bringing someone who doesn't know Jesus to him. As Christians it's easy to gather among ourselves and stepping out of that safe zone can be a little intimidating but when you share the joy of Jesus with others outside of the comfort zone the feeling is INCREDIBLE! In Luke 15 verse 7 Jesus says "I tell you there is more joy in heaven over one sinner who changes his heart and life, than over ninety-nine good people who don't need to change". I'll admit I need to do it more myself so yes when I write these post it makes me examine myself as well. In today's society it seems to be politically incorrect to talk about God for fear of offending someone. Personally I'm offended that society has become that way. I'm more concerned with helping to bring the lost and wounded to Jesus than I am about what man thinks. Please share Jesus today with someone. There's a license plate on my truck which sums it all up. "He died for me, I'll live for him".





0 Comment(s)
Post a Comment


0 Comments:

OpenAirPreaching.com

PinPoint


God has blessed me with three wonderful children Christina, Mary and Jake and a beautiful wife Teresa. I'm not a preacher, just an everyday guy with the desire to share Jesus Christ.


All About Prayer - Discover how to effectively talk to God and how to listen for His answer. Communicate with Him today!

John's Blog

Living Kingdom

Kris Estep's Blog

Dave's Blog

Extreme Voice Radio

Todd West Praise Band

The Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry

The Way of the Master

In The Street

Heart Cry Missionary


May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008


Christian and Religion News

Bible Study Aids Search the Bible
Use the:
Bible Study Tools

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

This blog has been viewed times.