Opportunities

I have got to thank our Lord above for the experience I had this morning. Two guys, Kenneth and Dan, from the power company were cutting brush around the power lines on my property. They had to park their truck at my house. So this morning Jesus gave me the opportunity to talk with them about him. We talked about how hot it's been and as we talked, I turned the conversation to Jesus, Kenneth informed me he was a Deacon in his church. Needless to say we started to have services right there in my driveway praise God! They were up from South Carolina helping out and are heading back today. I ask you to keep these guys in your prayers. Kenneth is saved but Dan isn't. I made reference to the heat and mentioned how much hotter than that hell is. Then told Dan the story about Lazarus and the rich man and how the rich man described hell and how Jesus could keep him out of there. I just wanna thank God for giving me the opportunity to talk to Kenneth and Dan. My God be with them as they travel back to South Carolina and keep them safe on the job. This leads me to think how difficult we make it sometimes to talk about Jesus. God gives us the opportunities and there's no set formula, there's no pattern to follow, just tell about the love and grace of Jesus. Thank you Jesus, what a great way to start the day!





0 Comment(s)
Post a Comment


0 Comments:

OpenAirPreaching.com

PinPoint


God has blessed me with three wonderful children Christina, Mary and Jake and a beautiful wife Teresa. I'm not a preacher, just an everyday guy with the desire to share Jesus Christ.


All About Prayer - Discover how to effectively talk to God and how to listen for His answer. Communicate with Him today!

John's Blog

Living Kingdom

Kris Estep's Blog

Dave's Blog

Extreme Voice Radio

Todd West Praise Band

The Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry

The Way of the Master

In The Street

Heart Cry Missionary


May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008
The Love of Christ....
Book of John
Don't Be A Wuss...
We Must Decrease
Thank You Jesus...
Are You Truly Saved....
Do We Show His Love
Our Responsibility
Burden On My Heart..
Let's talk....


Christian and Religion News

Bible Study Aids Search the Bible
Use the:
Bible Study Tools

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

This blog has been viewed times.