Trials

As I was heading down the interstate early this morning the fog was really thick in some areas. Here in the mountains you'll hit a patch of thick fog and just that quick it's clear as a bell. Then the next thing you know, your back in it. I got to thinking that's how it is with life. Sometimes fog invades our life. Times that send us through trials and tribulations. These trials can come from a couple of things. God gives us some trials to help us grow and sometimes attacks come from satan. One thing is for certain, when you've put your trust in Jesus you know that eventually things will clear up. That's what life is about, depending on Jesus. We can't depend on anything else. Charles Spurgeon said it best, "In God I have everything I want, in myself there's nothing but sin and misery". If you in some foggy area right now in your life, give it to Jesus and know that because of him it will clear up.





2 Comment(s)
Post a Comment


2 Comments:

Blogger We3Katz said.......  

It is so hard sometimes. I feel so weak and disappointing to God, my faith is so easily shaken.
I am going through a rough financial patch. I am afraid. I want to be a "lily in the field" and trust that Jesus will watch over and provide but I can't quell the the panic in my heart...or head.

Blogger Russ said.......  

Camerakat,

I know what you mean. I've just recently gone through the same thing. One thing to always remember is that you're not weak. You mentioned that your faith is easily shaken. Maybe Gods using this trial to strengthen your faith and make you stronger. When I go through trials I think of Psalm 18:2 "The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust: my bucker (shield), and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower". When you feel weak, think of the power of Christ that is in you. Feel strong that you have given your life to Christ and that your living your life for Him. We must praise God even in the tough times for when we come out the other side it will all be for His glory. Just give your troubles to Him. Sorry this was kinda long. I'll be praying for you camerakat and remember Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me".

God Bless,

Russ

OpenAirPreaching.com

PinPoint


God has blessed me with three wonderful children Christina, Mary and Jake and a beautiful wife Teresa. I'm not a preacher, just an everyday guy with the desire to share Jesus Christ.


All About Prayer - Discover how to effectively talk to God and how to listen for His answer. Communicate with Him today!

John's Blog

Living Kingdom

Kris Estep's Blog

Dave's Blog

Extreme Voice Radio

Todd West Praise Band

The Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry

The Way of the Master

In The Street

Heart Cry Missionary


May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008
One Year Anniversary
The Move of God
Books to Read...
You Can Come Home..
White as Snow..
He Saved Paul, He'll Save You
Don't Judge
Are We Selfish?
Not Good Enough
What would you say?


Christian and Religion News

Bible Study Aids Search the Bible
Use the:
Bible Study Tools

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

This blog has been viewed times.